gravatar

A Must Read – She is Marrying my Man


*A Must Read* From a depressed woman: I never thought it would happen to me,but one day my eyes just opened up and I could see everything what he was doing behind my back I cried and cried and I knew my tears were not falling on the rock, they were falling into the hands and heart of someone who cares about me.
We went to university together, we studied medicine. I was Dr Sue and he was Dr Joe. We were love birds at school until one day when we were working at separate hospitals. He worked at Phalaborwa and I worked at Namakgale. I was staying in my house and he with his parents.
One day I decided to visit him on a weekend at his home. He told me he was attending a funeral at Polokwane, so I just decided to pass by and check up on my friend who stayed on the same street as him. Her mother told me to look for her down the street at a house where there was a wedding, as I was walking, I could see that the many cars on that street were beautiful.
As I approached, I started to see cars that I know to be Joe’s friend’s cars and some of my friends cars were also there. My heart started beating fast as I saw my man’s car outside wrapped in red ribbons and balloons. As I came closer I realized that the wedding was at MY man’s house.
It did not bother me because I knew their garden is beautiful and everybody wanted to take photos there on their wedding days. But this was different, it was him. As I got to the gate, I saw him with another woman wearing a ring, holding hands, the woman was smiling, the man was smiling, everybody was shouting.
Indeed she was beautiful, I wanted him to see me, so I rushed and stood in front of everyone,He just looked at me, and tears started rolling my cheeks as I tried to figure out what had happened between us. He just looked down as I wept.
Why didn’t anybody tell me about this wedding, my friends, his neighbors, everybody, at work??? I was shocked because on Friday he slept at home, we made love we were happy until this nightmare. Why didn’t he tell me about his wedding??I am still waiting to get an answer.
It’s Monday today and he is on honeymoon and his phone is off. I am dying inside, I feel helpless, if it was you he was marrying maybe I would not worry much, if it was my neighbor maybe even then I would not worry. But it was my Best friend,who divorced a year ago and I was her first lady on her wedding day but today she is marrying my man.
As I was looking at them, I wasn’t aware of what had just happened until today Monday, I am here at the hospital writing this message to everyone who did not tell me my man was getting married. Anyway I wish him all the best in his marriage until we meet again. Pass this to other women and open their eyes and to the guys show them how much they hurt these precious beings.what will u dσ? Share to Inspire others.




Widget by Minion-Fans
Bagikan