gravatar

Never Let A Man Destroy Your Life

It might be hard to get over the man you love, but you won’t know until you try. As women, we tend to continue relationships that destroy who we are – physically, socially and mentally .We give up our individuality, happiness, families, friends, pride, wealth and success- in order to satisfy the man in our lives.
Lets face it girls, we are strong and can achieve so much without anyone’s help, so why let someone destroy what you worked hard for? Let’s appreciate, love and believe in ourselves. Elizabeth  said: “I cooked and cleaned for him, stopped talking to all my male friends, came home early to him, bore a baby for him and what did I get?
A promise to get married, which never happened, two other babies from another woman, a string of girlfriends calling his house and a Death sentence of HIV/­­Aids. Was it all worth it?
No, I knew all along he was cheating, but I stayed because I loved him. I never realized he didn’t love me back. A man who cheats does not love you, he just likes you.”I am waiting for my last breath as I lie in my bed, helpless, knowing I will leave my child without a mother.”Ladies, please don’t end up like this.”Send this to all your girlfriends and male friends who can handle the truth.
Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least fifteen people in this world love you. The only reason someone would never like you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone.
Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. Always remember the compliments you’ve received. Share to Inspire Others.



Widget by Minion-Fans
Bagikan