gravatar

You Broke my Heart – But you Made Me What I am Now



I spent days and nights crying when we broke up, I could ask myself why me?
But now I don’t regret it… I am so happy where I am…
You were just a chapter in the story of my life…
You were just a lesson to make me stronger..
You just paved a way for the happiness I am in right now…
I thank you because you broke my heart but you made me what I am now…
Thank you!
Like … Comment .. Share if you relate
Hello my Ex,
I gave up on you not because I didn’t love you,
I had loved you since day one of our dating and you were a complete person but I had got tired of hurting me, fooling
me, giving me fake promises, wasting my time, playing with my feelings, not caring about me, I had got tired of crying
and pleading over a heartless person like you…And I had got tired of giving me fake endless excuse all the time…
I am happy were I am



Widget by Minion-Fans
Bagikan