gravatar

Very Very Interesting All — Real Life Sad Story


I have a goddaughter who also has a senior sister. they are from Anambra State. Awka to be precise. Their tradition says that you are not allowed to marry before your senior sister. she has been dating a guy for over three years, while waiting for her sister
Her senior sister had an okada accident and broke her leg about 15months ago, her sister almost left work and was sleeping on the floor in the Hospital with her….
After about a year in Hospital, she was better and did thanks giving. We now told her that she must allow her sister to marry, well she gave her permission.
Her my goddaughter did her traditional in 7th June 2013 here husband died 4th July 2013. he was knocked down by a car, just as he came down from his. Accidents happen.
All hell broke loose…the family accused mu goddaughter of killing her husband…etc….Well, the summary of the whole thing is that I have been trying to settle the two sides….so we can go bury the man in Enugu.
The reason why am writting, this post….is bcus, I gave the senior sister a lift…. She said I never liked the man from the first day….that was why I refused to see if my sister will leave him. I was really shocked. You can never bring anybody to a family and expect everybody to like them.
By now she may have had kids with her husband and they may have moved out of the area……mmmmmh.
Well we are making head way, we have fixed the burila date for 7th Sept. but the settling must continue. what we be your advice?




Widget by Minion-Fans
Bagikan